View our list of available grant opportunities, eligibility, and deadlines.
External Link Disclaimer:
We include links to information on other websites. We provide these links solely to help users find additional useful information.
When you leave our FWBC website, you will be subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
FWBC cannot control or guarantee that the owners of other websites will protect your privacy. You should read their privacy policies when visiting other sites.
FWBC cannot control or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, relevance or timeliness of information contained on a linked website.
FWBC does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
FWBC cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked websites. You will need to request authorization from representatives of the linked website.
WASHINGTON COVID-19 IMMIGRANT RELIEF FUND
· WHO SHOULD APPLY: Eligible applicants must have been negatively impacted by COVID-19, live in Washington state, be over 18 years of age and are not eligible for federal stimulus funds or unemployment insurance due to their immigration status.
· DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 14, 2022
SOUTH KING COUNTY COMMUNITY IMPACT FUND CYCLE 3 IS NOW OPEN
· WHO SHOULD APPLY: Organizations, near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, serving communities most deeply impacted by the current economic crisis for projects connected to Port-related industries, including aviation, maritime, construction trades, and green career industries.
· DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 20, 2022 at 12pm
WSMA CONNECTING FOOD BASED ENTERPRISES TO BUSINESS RESOURCES
· WHAT: This webinar offers critical insight and vital resources to business technical providers and the foodpreneurs they serve in their area.
· WHEN: September 28, 2022 from 2pm-3pm
ECONOMIC RELIEF FOR HOMELESS SERVICE WORKERS FOR UP TO $4,000 IN FUNDING
· WHO SHOULD APPLY: Homeless service workers in WA
· DEADLINE TO APPLY: First stipend payment applications open September 29, 2022 with an initial stipend no later than December 9, 2022